Jun 12, 2015

Dreaming of Portugal





When I arrived in Lisbon, Portugal on the 23rd of April it was love at first sight. The architecture, the food, the lovely language, and the amazing Portuguese people were just a few of the things that made me want to stay in Portugal for as long as possible.

I'm dreaming of returning back to Portugal but in the meantime I have pictures to remind me of that short but wonderful visit to one of Europe's finest countries.

Although Portugal may be small in size it has charming villages, a cosmopolitan city, captivating mountains, some of the best coastline in the world, quaint fishing towns, incredible tasting porto, fresh seafood, and so much more.

I'll be back soon with 5,000 words to describe all there is to know about Portugal.

Obrigada!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancun, Mexico, A Sunny Destination

Today I've survived a major snowstorm that has dumped two feet of snow and brought icy road conditions, high winds, and frigid Arctic te...