Apr 24, 2014

A Tribute to Mickey Rooney (Hollywood Superstar)




The one and only "Mickey Rooney"



The passing of Hollywood legend Mickey Rooney really saddened me because I was a huge fan of his. I had the honor of meeting him in person twice and seeing him perform on stage a few times. 

Mickey Rooney made films for HOLLYWOOD for many decades. Join me on my next post as I take a trip down memory lane to the "Golden Age of Hollywood" when Mickey Rooney was the biggest star in the world and when HOLLYWOOD was the place to be.

A trip to HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA is a combination of old and new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cancun, Mexico, A Sunny Destination

Today I've survived a major snowstorm that has dumped two feet of snow and brought icy road conditions, high winds, and frigid Arctic te...